My "little" sister, Hayley got hitched!

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

My younger sister, Hayley recently eloped on December 5, 2009 to Las Vegas with her boyfriend of... a few weeks? I'm not sure... They've known each other since High School, but only just before the big runaway, did they start dating. Anyway... I always think it's so funny to call her my little sister, because she's 6'1".


When my Mom found out that the family had missed out on the festivities, she began planning immediately for an Open House/Shower for the new couple. Of course, Mom asked Jeremy and I to take photos for an Announcement. Jer and I did the photos at the Salt Lake City Library on a chilly, but beautiful Sunday afternoon in late January 2010.

Mr. and Mrs. Spencer Hinckley are a super fun couple. Really playful and cute together. They made it clear that they were not about to have the stereotypical "engagement" photos for their announcement. Well, because our Mom is VERY traditional, I knew I needed a few photos that were more... well, traditional.

So here are a few we took:







Okay... So the pictures above were Spencer and Hayley's ideas for some fun shots... We REALLY had a ton of fun!

Below is the more traditional photo... for my Mom:

And here is the Announcement that I designed for my Mom to send out to everyone:

 

Congrats to Spencer and Hayley Hinckley! Hope you guys have a wonderful life together!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Jeremy and Heidi Bates are the principle photographers for 2as1Photography. We love photography, and have a great time shooting. We hope you can see that in our shots. Big thanks to everyone we have photographed, as well as those who have provided advice, instruction, and encouragement - knowingly and unknowingly. We truly enjoy photography and look forward to further growth and artistry.

Become a follower...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP