Alisha and Dennis Wedding

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

Okay... so I promised photos from Alisha and Dennis' wedding, but I'm not going to lie. Jeremy and I hated EVERY minute of it! I'm afraid the pictures show that.  Well, don't get me wrong, we LOVED being there and ATTEMPTING to be good wedding photographers, but taking wedding photos is SUCH a huge task and responsibility! We, as amateurs, bow down to those pros who manage to capture all the beautiful moments at a wedding... and also who remember to take a complete family group photo. Ummm... yeah.





0 comments:

About This Blog

Jeremy and Heidi Bates are the principle photographers for 2as1Photography. We love photography, and have a great time shooting. We hope you can see that in our shots. Big thanks to everyone we have photographed, as well as those who have provided advice, instruction, and encouragement - knowingly and unknowingly. We truly enjoy photography and look forward to further growth and artistry.

Become a follower...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP